Ns-1011 Surgical Instrument Orthopedic Oscillating Saw
2) Applied for joint surgery and amputation
3) CE approval
4) Professional manufacturer
5) Optional speed control
1, Technical Data:
No-load speed: ≥ 16000times/min
Noise: ≤ 70dB
Material: Stainless Steel
Package: Aluminum alloy box
Can be sterilized up to 135 centigrade
2, Standard configuration:
1) One mainframe
2) One Charger
3) Two blades: One 90 mm saw blade, one 70mm saw blade.
4) One sterilizing channel
5) One aluminum alloy box
3, Technical Merits:
1) long working time
2) Can be sterilized up to 135 ° C
3) Adopt total newly electric machinery.
5) Ni-MH battery without memory environment friendly
6) Non-load Speed: 18000r/m
7) Size of saw blade: 90mmX22mmX1.0mm ( for knee joint)
70mmX22mmX1.0mm (for hip joint)
8) For joint surgery
9) Battery no necessary to sterilization, The saw is ideal for use in orthopedic osteomies and other bone-cutting procedures. The oscillating saw provides constant power for the entire procedure. Lightweight allows for optimal maneuverablity, mininizing wrist fatigue.
Thanks for your concern on our medical products. Any request or question, please feel free to contact me.