China Hot Sale Orthopedic 110V 60Hz Plaster Cast Saws of American Plug (NS-4041)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $150-200 / Piece|
1) Cut all kinds of plaster bandages.
2) Alloy blade is suitable for long time use.
3) Ideal design and professional Plaster Saw manufacturer.
2: Technical data:
Power voltage: 220V/ 110V
Input power: 125VA
No-load speed >12500r/min
Material: Stainless steel
Maximum swing range ≤ 5°
3: Standard configuration of Plaster Saw:
1) One mainframe
2) Three types saw blades
3) One aluminium alloy box
4: Main features:
1) Frequency of swing: ≥ 12500/min, range of swing: 5°
2) Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz., (or AC110V, 60Hz)
3) Input power: 125W.
4) Low noise total optimized mechanical structure and parts design.
5) Alloy blade is suitable for long time use.
6) The function of parenchyma protection is safe and reliable.
7) Suit for cut macromolecule plastic material.
8) It is the basic surgical equipment, which can effectively cut all kinds of bandages.
9) It uses high-speed saw blade vibration system. It will not scrach the skin for the blade rolls from left to right with the amplitude of 5.6.
5: How to use the Plaster Saw:
1) Grasp the electric plaster saw and the cutting blade should be vertical on the cast's surface and Make stress slowly.
2) When the material was cut through, put up the saw blade slightly and move forward along the incision. Repeat the above process until the material completely cut open.
6: Payment term:
1) Port: Shanghai
2) MOQ: 1 Set.
3) Payment term: T/T IN ADVANCE OR WESTERN UNION.
4) Delivery time: Within 3 days after payment
7: Packing details:
1) One set packed in the aluminum alloy box and then put in a carton.
2) Size of aluminum alloy box: 38cmx28cmx13cm.
3) Size of carton box: 41cmx32cmx15cm.
8: Green surgical electric stainless steel orthopedic plaster saw with three saw blades (220V50Hz/110V/60Hz) /medical plaster saw.
Many thanks for your kind concern about our Medical Electric Plaster Saw/Cutting Saw. Any request, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks.